Sunday, August 10, 2008

Add Oil

It's been more than a week now that I've been waking up at 10 am sharp. Not by my alarm clock... the alarm clock is set to 7 am, so every day I wake up by the alarm clock, shut it off, go to sleep, and wake up at 10 am sharp.
After waking up, a bit of excercise, a bit of water, brush my teeth, and go watch TV.
After watching the olympics for a while, I go to the same small restaurant, order the same thing (noodles with some sort of meat), pay the same amount of money, and continue to my usual internet place.
After finishing my time browsing the net, I go back to the hostel, and watch TV, or read a book. Afterwards I buy some dumplings and an egg at the local grocery, eat them, and go watch some more TV. After that, I go take a shower and off to bed.
That's it. No traveling, no exploring. I'm too tired and too lazy to even get out of my bed.
hell, I'm too tired even trying to write.

No comments: