Saturday, November 15, 2008

my posing collection


although I'm pretty sure I have left my silly mark on other peoples cameras as well, This is probably most of my statue figure pictures from around the world. Plus, 3 imposters... :)
Enjoy!
or not!
Can anybody count my shirts? :)
Eilat-Israel

Dead Sea-Israel

Ray-lay beach-Thailand



Somewhere in middle England

Impostor of a brother... England



Barcelona Beer-Spain




Barcelona hospital-Spain

Toam imposter!


yangshuo-China


Impostor of a friend-Vang Vien


Vang Vien



View of Hong kong


Day 1 - Vang vien

Chinese Wall-China



Shanghai-China


Guillin-China





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, you forgot THE most important impostor. Shame on you.

Also, that beer photo is actually impressive.

Liron-san said...

I just saw it now... three months later... and it's good stuff!! i liked it.