Wednesday, December 19, 2007

first blog

Hello Everyone! welcome to my experimental Blog experience. Since I am not really sure that I'll have the stamina to keep on writing and updating this blog, I announce it as a beta blog, so don't get your hopes up. as a start, I'll post some pictures as to entertain you a bit.


1) me and Marlyn having some 3d fun at the spooky house at the theme park of "lotte world"
2) me eating some unrecognizable noodles with some black sauce... yummy!
Marylin is celebrating her fake birthday....
a christian korean, christian sri-lankan south african, Jewish israeli, Muslim/christian indian/new zealandi, agnostic korean/austrian and a christian indian south african walk into a kareoki bar...
Me having a thailandic breakfast of champions


Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having fun - can't say I'm not jealous!

And what, no embarrassing recordings from the Karaoke place??

Anonymous said...

cool pics! :-)