Thursday, December 20, 2007

Fun-doing in Seoul or why you shouldn't touch the Kimchi

is this picture not enough for you to forget about trying the national... thingy!?
I know I know, I should have listened to my sister when she warned me about this stuff, but hey, I gotta try new things, and the Kimchi was one of them. its cabbage... cabbage with some hot spice in it and a smell that you will never forget, although you would dearly desire to...

So you know, having fun is sometimes a group thing. so Dhiren, Marlyn, Nooni and the cool cleaning lady from our hostel went to have some fun, including Karaoke

Me being taught to do the human heart position with Marlyn, while snowing


Don't be fooled by the pinkish aura of the place... I was actually buying... umm.... Biker stuff, yeah, baby!

Alwin and I during casual dining...


But then Alwin starts with the touching....

3 comments:

E.S. said...

You look so cute, god damn you!
I see you are already experiencing the exessive love foreigners stuck in east asian countries lavish upon eachother...wait till you go drinking with my gang! My Malaysian friends make great kimchi! I liked it a lot after washing off half of the spice with water 8-)

Anonymous said...

I would say you are very cute too, except I wouldn't want you to "litfos tahat"... :-)

Anonymous said...

I might also say that you are very cute except I'm already married to your brother :D
What did you buy in the pink place?

We miss you here, especially the B&W furry animal. We got a new big TV so Guitar Hero is larger then life now...