Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Someno to love

I guess only those who have had the pleasure of interacting with the Japanese culture would know that their expression of affections and feelings is quite different from what we know. They wont hug or kiss their friends for good-bye and usually wont shake hands with each other for greetings. but it was obvious to me that Someno-san was different. her emotional behavior was absolutely blocking out any reminder of other human beings in the area. She touched, danced, singed, laughed out loudly, jumped cheerfully and yawned like a lion. and she liked me. really, she did... she said so. And what did I say? "Well, I like you too"...
and that was it.

she had sent me these pictures she took, with a little good-bye letter:

たのしかったね。(i had fun, neee)

Gilad、

ありがとう(^O^)/ (thank you and a japanese smiley)

See you someday!!!

 


No comments: