Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ice cold Gargle

The cold waited for me as I departed the Fukuoka Domestic airport. Huge Tv screens acknowledged the fact that I was inside a Fridge, and I whimpered along as I imagined the cold i`m about to face in the upcoming winter festival way up north.

There`s nothing else to say... I have reached the Hostel and now I am thinking what to do. But I would like to share with you some Photo material I`ve been saving up for rainy days... One of them would be the "Gargle Cooler". The Gargle cooler is a unique machinery I have located down the Aquarium in Okinawa. Next to the normal cooler there was standing a similar looking cooler, but with the sign GARGLE on it, and a warning as not to drink the gargling water. It appears, and I have checked it, that this cooler has Mint water, so you can gargle after a long exciting trip through the Aquarium...

...

I have no idea...

No comments: