Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hazy days or Couchsurfing


Usually, what I do when I get into a city, is just to cruise around the place till its time to go. After a couple of days or so you get to know a bit of the city...



Well, Ive been to Fukuoka for 5 days now, and I have no clue or sense of direction at all here. Most of my time was being spent on following other people foot-steps, getting into a bar, going out for a club, dancing with japanese chicks while the the world around you is littered with hazy pink bunnies (or giraffes?), and waking up in a Karaoke room at 7am with other people you dont really know while Bohemian Rhapsody is screamed in your left ear by a drunk British, sorry, Scottish lassy, some blond hard-core (my ass) japanese punk and the Couch surfer I met, Jenny.





Jenny opened my eyes for the Couch surfing experience... although she didnt offer me a place in her own apartment, she was definitely gracious and happy to assist me with filling up my daily schedule, and inviting her to her house for dinner with many other people.... to summarize, although I didnt get a good look at the city of
Fukuoka, I had a good time. yep.



















No comments: